This document demonstrates how to join your Android/iOS device to a Wi-Fi network.
This guide is based on Android 9 (Pie), Samsung A8 2018.
- On the Android phone, locate the Settings A App
- On the Settings page, tap on the Connections B and select Wi-Fi C
- On the Wi-Fi page, ensure the Wi-Fi is ON D and your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks. Tap on the Wi-Fi (SSID) E you want to join (e.g. TVCwifi)
- When prompted, enter in the Wi-Fi password F, then tap on the Connect H button. If your password is correct, it should show connected I status
iOS (iPhone) #
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi
- Turn on the Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks
- Tap on the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join. Enter in the wi-Fi password when prompted
- After you’ve joined the network, you’ll see a blue tick next to the network and the connected Wi-Fi icon in the top right-hand corner of your display.