To allow our customers to have their own personalized greetings for holidays, we have set up a Voicemail box.
Below is the process required for you to record a holiday greeting at any time.
NOTE: If the customers can leave a voicemail, please include it in the holiday greeting.
1. Dial 02 9168 3589
2. Start recording after the BEEP sound, then press the hash (#) key when you’re done.
IMPORTANT: Please DO NOT combine multiple greetings into a single recording.
Thank you for calling [Company_Name].
We’re closed for [Holiday_Name] from [date] until [date].
Please leave your message and we’ll make sure to call you back when we return.
If your request is urgent, please call [emergency_contact]. (if required)
Have a great [Holiday_Name].
3. You will be given 4 options:
- press 0 to save
- press 1 to record again
- press 2 to listen to your recording
- press # to exit
4. After your recording, please send an email to Help@igd.com.au, and provide us with the following information:
- company name
- the holiday name
- the recording date and time
- the date range of the holiday
- how do you want the call to end after the special holiday greeting? (e.g. End call, Voicemail of extension, call to, etc.)
5. When you’re done with recording, an audio file is sent to us. We will need to configure your 3CX system first before the new greeting takes effect.